There are many ways you can help us succeed in our mission to connect children and families separated by international borders.
- Take Action
- Volunteer or Intern: We have many volunteer and internship opportunities at our office in downtown Baltimore. See our volunteer and internship page.
- Stay Informed: Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Follow us: Get program updates by following us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Sign up: Get the latest insights and child welfare news by subscribing to our Blog.
- Come to an Event – Attend an upcoming event.
- Request a Training - We offer a wide range of training opportunties for child welfare and legal and judicial stakeholders working to connect children and families that can be modified to your particular needs.
- Jobs Opportunities– Apply to join our team.