July 5, 2018
Join ISS-USA For a Live Chat on Parental Child Abduction and Trafficked Children on 7/17
Join us on July 17th at 1pm EST for a LIVE Chat on Parental Child Abduction and Trafficked Children
Do you work with child victims of international or domestic trafficking? Are you the parent of a child who has been illegally taken out of the country by their other parent? Are you an attorney working with a client whose child has been abducted by a parent?
Join our staff for a FREE Facebook Live Chat on Parental Child Abduction and Trafficked Children on Tues, July 17th from 1-2pm EST.
International Social Service-USA (ISS-USA) provides social work services needed to make permanency decisions in the best interest of the child when a state or national border separates the child from his or her family. We can:
- Work with our partners in foreign countries to locate a child and verify their well-being;
- Provide technical assistance to parents regarding their rights under the Hague Abduction Convention;
- Provide Child Resource Surveys for child victims being returned after trafficking;
- Provide connections to resources for child victims of trafficking;
- Provide reintegration planning for a child’s return or relocation to a foreign country.
Anyone is welcome to join our chat, though the following groups may find it most beneficial:
- Left behind parents of parentally abducted children;
- Attorneys representing left behind parents or taking parents;
- Social workers working with trafficked children;
- Advocates and others working with trafficked children.
back to the list