Repatriation Administrative Assistant
ISS-USA seeks a flexible, energetic, creative, detail-oriented individual with a commitment to the organizational mission and maintenance of agency standard of excellence. This individual will perform routine functions of the human resource department under the direction of the Administrative manager and Director of Internal Operation and the U.S. Repatriation Program.
ISS-USA seeks a flexible, energetic, detail oriented individual to provide administrative support to the U.S. Repatriation program. The ideal candidate must be computer literate, including the ability to create and utilize excel spreadsheets and proficient in Microsoft Office/365 programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, collaboration/cooperation, human relation, time management, and organizational skills in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills. Commitment to the organizational mission and a sense of humor are essential.
Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of administrative experience, or an Associate’s degree with 3 years of administrative experience. Demonstrated administrative experience may be substituted for baseline educational requirements.
Scope of Responsibility
Program Coordination and Processing
- Assist in uploading of DOS cables, repatriate repayment agreements, and other pertinent documents related to reimbursement requests in ETO.
- Perform all open and closing procedures within the repatriation database for DOS fare share reimbursements,
- Maintain summary sheets for each DOS fare share submission tracking costs, reimbursed amounts, and payments by recipient.
- Monitor ShareFile folders for uploaded documents associated with reimbursement requests and notify appropriate staff.
- Assist in recording, retrieving, and updating outstanding costs for services and assistance in the reimbursement request file.
- Assist with preparation of invoices, for submission to HHS/OHSEPR.
- Record processed payments and update the database to reflect the disbursement.
- Assist in providing reports, data, and requested information to the Program Support Center regarding program debt while maintaining an accurate tracking system.
- Provide customer support and information to debt waiver requestors.
- Spot check data entry and generate reports on request, or for routine reporting.
- Track of all internal processes, changes in procedure, and reporting for cross-training purposes.
- Maintain all relevant case activities, vendor information, files, logs, in case management and excel databases.
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as evaluation of financial documents and preparation of correspondence.
- Participate in ETO online trainings as required.
- Participate in weekly administrative trainings with senior staff to increase skills and knowledge.
- Order program supplies, small equipment, work with equipment leaser to maintain equipment.
- Maintain and distribute office keys to program staff.
- Coordinate, distribute, and track incoming and outgoing program mail.
- Provide support to program staff as required.
- Provide support and be available for administrative program tasks in the event of an emergency repatriation.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Please submit a resume and writing sample to the ISS-USA Human Resources department via email to [email protected]