Payroll & Human Resource Coordinator
Reports to Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer
ISS-USA seeks a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to: exceeding expectations of others and setting the bar high for themselves, the organizational mission, values, and diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and justice (DEIBJ). This individual will carefully and accurately process time keeping, bi monthly payroll, the 403b plan and carry out all other human resource functions including but not limited to: staff recruitment, onboarding, off boarding, updating employee materials and other related tasks under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Ideal candidates must be detail oriented with a consistent follow through, be willing to triple check their work, have the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems, have outstanding computer skills with expertise in Microsoft 365 applications, work independently under minimal supervision, have excellent human relations and communication (oral and written) skills, have exceptional time management and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work cooperatively with others. They must be willing to carry out all aspects of the work in alignment with ISS-USA’s core values and DEIBJ beliefs. Certification as PHR, HRCI or SHRM a plus, but not required.
A degree in Human Resource Management or related field, minimum 2 years related experience. Experience with Paylocity or other cloud-based payroll and human capital management software is preferred.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Execute payroll and manage Paylocity cloud-based payroll and human capital management software for all staff, interns, volunteers and board of directors.
- Generate payroll and other reports, adhere to reporting requirements; analyze trends in compensation and benefits, cross check work to ensure accuracy.
- Manage staff benefits and accrued time, fulfill reporting requirements
- Maintain deposits, reporting and compliance with the company retirement account.
- Maintain daily workflow of HR department to include payroll processing, benefit tracking, human capital i.e. recruiting, hiring, onboarding, evaluating, and terminating.
- Maintain and uphold company policies and procedures, update internal HR forms and documents to improve and clarify best practices and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare a wide range of documents, including letters, meeting records, job descriptions, contracts, correspondences, and instructions as required.
- Maintain company employee handbook, policies and procedures.
- Ensure organization compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Create and maintain electronic personnel records and files confidentially.
- Answer employee questions about personnel records or other benefits or HR matters, always consulting supervisor when there is not a clear cut answer defined in existing policy.
- Perform all duties in compliance with professional standards and applicable laws.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
ISS-USA offers an excellent “cafeteria benefit package”
Please submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample to the ISS-USA Human Resources department at [email protected].