Repatriation Database Assistant
ISS-USA seeks a flexible, energetic, creative, detail-oriented individual with a commitment to the organizational mission and maintenance of agency standard of excellence. This individual will perform routine functions of database administration, including appropriately maintaining data and routinely reporting relevant information about the U.S. Repatriation Program, under the direction of the Director of the U.S. Repatriation Program and Internal Operation.
Ideal candidate must be computer literate, including the ability to enter and retrieve data in an efforts to outcome database, expert knowledge of creating data queries, filtering, and advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, dashboards, pivot tables, and charts, etc. Social Solutions ETO, legacy or touch points experience is a plus. Clarity in written and oral expression. Ideal candidate has the ability to work independently in a high-paced environment, has excellent time management skills. They must be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail. Candidate must be committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and carry out all aspects of the work accordingly
Must have associates degree or higher in business administration, data analytics and outcome reporting or related field, and minimum of 2 years’ experience in data management, including design, implementation, data entry, development, report retrieval, query design, and presentation of information to end users in applicable charts, graphs, and appropriate displays. Experience in compliance and reporting to federal government agencies is preferred. Experience in Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) database highly preferred.
Scope of Responsibility
- Routinely verify data to ensure completeness
- Routinely compare cases entered in database against electronic log and other internal resources to ensure there is no duplication and to verify completion.
- Perform monthly quality assurance checks to ensure efforts are recorded, assessments are completed at designated intervals, cases are closed appropriately, case notes are entered, and complete, appropriate dismissal categories are utilized, and current address information is entered
- Create file templates, for data entry, data importing, and data exporting as required
- Create, revise, edit and incorporate elements within current assessments as required
- Create and revise Point of Service elements as required
- Responsible for assisting and generating monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual statistics to support the reporting requirements for the S. Repatriation Program
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports for the U.S. Repatriation Program
- Respond in a timely manner to last minute requests for information and statistics regarding the U.S. Repatriation Program
- Review and monitor database completeness and entry for emergency evacuation activities
- Assist and provide reports, statistics, and information as requested for emergency evacuation activities
- Assist in new user training and orientation for the ETO database, data entry, reporting, assessments…etc.
- Assist in maintaining written documentation manual for all ETO operations, including data input, reporting and other database functions
- Complete certification training for ETO Site Administrator
- All other tasks as assigned
ISS-USA offers an excellent “cafeteria benefit package”
Please submit resume and cover letter to the ISS-USA Human Resources department at [email protected]