Volunteer Opportunities at ISS-USA
ISS-USA offers volunteer opportunities year round. Volunteers can work with the Arthur C. Helton Institute, Intercountry Case Management, the Repatriation Program, or, a combination of any or all three departments. Volunteers can be assigned a range of duties that best fit the volunteer’s skills and meets the needs of the agency. This includes, but is not limited to, helping with administrative tasks, developing a social media presence, conducting research, creating videos, or assisting with case management.
What You Can Learn:
- How ISS-USA works with international and domestic partners to assist children and families in need.
- A wide variety of administrative and social skills.
- How to work with a diverse group of individuals to reach goals.
- Interest in non-profit work, social work, and/or international work
- Basic knowledge of computers and data entry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- All opportunities require working in our downtown Baltimore office.
- We ask that you work a minimum of 10 hours per week for at least 3 months.
- All volunteer positions are unpaid.
Please send resume and a cover letter describing your professional skills, experience, and the type of work you are interested in to the ISS Human Resources email address: [email protected]